If you need to whip something quick for your office party, kid’s bake sale or just something for yourself to munch at home… I have a quick and easy recipe with just five (and cheap) ingredients. When I first made them I thought they were a little bit on the sweet side so I cut down the sugar by half and added opted for nuts.
Ingredients for Chocolate Toffee Bars: Ingredients for Heath Toffee Bars:
- 1/2 pack of saltines • 1/2 pack of Saltines
- 1/4 cup of sugar • 1/4 cup of sugar
- 6 TBSP of Butter • 6 TBSP of Butter
- 1 Cup of semi-sweet Chocolate Chips • 1 Cup of Heath Bar bits
- Heath Bar bits for topping • Chopped Walnuts for topping